Monday, February 24, 2014

Baby's First Christmas

 My sister brought over a dress for Sydney to wear.  I had completely forgotten about it; I had made it for my niece Mia for her first Christmas.  



Both Brayden & Sydney in Christmas outfits



I had fun one afternoon taking pictures of the babies next to their stockings.  




Then somehow they ended up in them...




We celebrated Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at home with just our little family of 4




Christmas Morning


Santa Came!











Matching jammies


Christmas present from our good friends TJ & Krista



In front of the Christmas Tree-- I love little Brayden's face in this one



We headed over to my sister Mikey's house for Christmas dinner



There were 3 little babies to love on 

We played minute-to-win-it Christmas games









The three little ones in their Christmas outfits





No comments:

Post a Comment