Friday, June 18, 2010

NATIONALS


On the plane on our way to Oregon!

Tuesday night we went to dinner at Beppe & Gionni's with the McClurkin's, Clark's, and Angela. The restaurant was very busy, and the owner Beppe gave us our own table out in a heated tent. The food was very good! Chris ordered shrimp and scallop pasta and I the "Bishop's Hat" pasta which were handmade raviollis.

Wednesday the 9th was my birthday!

For breakfast we went out to The Original Pancake House.



I got my haircut that afternoon at a little fun, quirky place called I Run With Scissors. We thought the name was very fitting for Eugene.


We went over to the track to watch the prelims in the running events and watch Ada try to high jump in the rain. What a miserable day for a track meet!


After the meet we ran back to the hotel and hopped in the hot tub to warm up before dinner. We met up with Chris' family and went out to dinner.

P.F. Changs. Mmmm, my favorite.

All in all, a great birthday! Minus the rain.

Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment