Thursday, February 18, 2010

I am spoiled..

And Valentine's Day was no exception!!

Chris got home from the Air Force meet Saturday night while I didn't get home until Sunday afternoon.

Chris pampered me all day once I got home. When he picked me up he handed me a small flower, and he sure smelled and looked good. He was dressed for church and had put on cologne.

When I walked into our apartment, it was spotless and smelled clean. Chris had set the table for a candlelit dinner, and there was pot of flowers with a card waiting for me on the counter.
He had cleaned the entire apartment, vacummed, washed the mirror, sink, and put the clothes away, and ran the dishwasher.

For dinner Chris lit candles and made steak with rice and corn
, and he brought out some Sparkling Cider. Then we watched the Olympics, and Home Makeover. Then we finished off the night watching Kung Fu Panda, and Chris pulled out Rocky Road ice cream. He sure knows what I like and how to make me happy.

Then for my Valentine's gift, Chris surprised me. When he went to New York last week, I asked him to look for a purse for me. He told me he wasn't able to find any. Then on Valentine's Chris told me there was a present hidd
en for me in the apartment. I had to search all around to find it.
Hidden inside a red backpack, was the most beautiful black purse. Chris bought me a genuine leather Coach purse. I love it!


I am so lucky to have such a tender, understanding husband who loves me and knows me so well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment